Advanced Diploma in Photography
- 169 (Register)
In this course, we will learn more about digital photography in connection to the compelling artwork. You will be given appointed addresses and compositions, semester venture, will be made a request to create craftsmanship furthermore, will be made a request to partake in class discourse to better comprehend the physical, reasonable and hypothetical qualities of the electronic media in accordance with workmanship and workmanship making. Emphasis will be set for your improvement of a comprehension of the development of and the hypothesis related to art, photography and electronic imaging and additionally workmanship history in a way which will help them to deliver expressive and thoughtful show-stopper type of photos.
You will also be introduced with the essential innovation fundamental for the creation of their work of art, and in addition finding out about the visual expressions, what to look like at and investigate photography, photographic vocabulary, utilising instruments, like the surrounding, synthesis, “rule of thirds”, light, surface, design, lines, symmetry, separation, viewpoint, culture, space, adjust, shading and highly contrasting photography, and be acquainted with many works by surely understood picture takers. You will be expected also to demonstrate your ability to utilise the photography tools skilfully in the production of their work of art, the creation and examination of expressive and thoughtful work of art is the principle target of this course
Who is the course for?
- Photographers and other hobbyists who want to upgrade their photography skills
- People who have an interest in photography and want to acquire photography skills
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Photography will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Camera Operators
- Film and Video Editors
- Graphic Designers
- Photography Editor
- Professional Photographer
- And Much More!
Curriculum is empty