Autism & Children’s Mental Health Course
- 169 (Register)
Autism is a mental health condition that is usually present from early childhood. The indication of having one is when a child is struggling to communicate with other people or using language in the same level with children their age. To determine if a child is suffering from it, you need to know what autism is and how to detect it. If you are curious about autism or dealing with someone who is suffering from it, then learning about mental health conditions might help you. This course will provide you lessons on autism and children’s mental health comprehensively.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals associated with people with autism.
- Anyone who wants to learn about autism and how to handle people suffering from it.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an education and experience in accounting is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Autism & Children’s Mental Health Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Specialist
- Behaviour Analyst
- Clinical Psychologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Social Worker
- Special Education Teacher.
Curriculum is empty