Good health and wellness is a prior condition of leading a healthy, wealthy and prosperous life. For good health, you need to maintain specific rules and condition, and many of them are known to us like do exercise regularly, sleep well, eat more healthful food, lose weight and drink more water. There are also some other facts you might not be heard yet that makes you surprised. Here are following some bizarre truth about health and wellness.
- The first truth is you should drink coffee for a better nap. Yes, a recent study found that drinking coffee helps you to get a better nap and making you more alert.
- Another interesting fact is you should avoid brushing your teeth just after taking meals or drinks especially when those foods contain acidic. Some acidic foods are tomatoes, soda, citrus fruits, sports drink. These acidic able to soft teeth enamel and make the tooth stronger.
- You should avoid energy drink when you felt tired because these drinks contain more amount of caffeine than tea or coffee. This caffeine may boost your energy for while but there are a lot of side effect like rapid heartbeat, increase your nervousness and makes you irritate.
- You should drink more and more water when you feel bloated that makes you more relaxed. When you are on a diet, you need to drink more and more water to work more efficiently that reduces the symptom of bloating.
- Yeah, drinking soda can help you to lose your weight. When you are in trouble of having overweight and obese, you should take soda on a regular basis that is more helpful from drinking diet beverages or eat more calories.
Beside this bizarre truth about health and wellness, there are also some fact you might have never known, but that is working to build your health and wellness.